Monday, August 9, 2010

Dukan Diet - Day 22 - Losing weight, yay!

What a great weekend - John came home, I caught up with my very good friend Susie for her birthday yesterday and I LOST WEIGHT! Now only 115 days and 15.6kg to go! Unbelievable!

What has made the difference, I hear you ask. I am note sure but I think it is a combination of things. I did the walk-run-walk thing 3 days during the week and an excellent 40 minute pushbike ride with John yesterday. I stuck to the diet and felt fine. Went out to dinner on Saturday night - ordered an eye fillet steak with salad - all good! Had an omelette for breakfast yesterday then went to Susie's birthday lunch. I had just one course - a Japanese salad with crispy fish - the fish was deep fried (I hadn't realised that when I ordered it) but overall it didn't add weight. Everyone else at lunch had at least two courses - which was fine - but I actually did not feel like more. I also drank only water - also felt fine with that.

I am going to join fenix gym today - so I hope to go 3-4 times a week plus still walk other days with John and pushbike ride at least once at the weekend. My clothes felt a little looser today.

I also saw my other pal Sue at the birthday lunch, who has lost 8kgs, initially on this diet but now she is just 'being good' - very inspirational as she looks great! (Younger). I want that!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment