Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dukan Diet - Day 14 : No change.

I had a really busy day yesterday -breakfast with my girls then a light chicken salad lunch with my gal pal Jan (and some window shopping). There was avocado in the salad - which I ate!! Tasted great but felt very naugty. I had grilled snapper and Asian greens last nght - so was very pleased when the scales remained unchangd - 124 days and 17.5kg to go!
John is leaving for a business trip in the morning - he will be gone around a week - so I intend to use the week to really focus on my diet and get my exercise sorted. Hoping to lose 2kg for the week, with a concenrated effort!
We had a wonderful lamb roast today - John cooked it on the BBQ spit - the baked vegetables looked (and smelled) awesome - but I was happy with just meat and greens. Watching the football at home this afternoon - will snap open a yoghurt (with bran) instead of the usual red rock chips!
Feeling quite motivated and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment