Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dukan Diet - I now have a gym buddy

Daughter Emily (17) came to Fenix gym with me last night to organise a free trial - she really liked the place and now has a 7 day trial. She was so motivated that she asked me to wake her when I got up at 5.20am, so that she could come with me. It was fun having her there - although she wore a torn "Frankie says relax" t-shirt which copped lots of looks and a few smiles....

We did cardio this morning - although I had to get Emi started on each machine ... she loved it and is coming again in themorning to do weights.

No change with weight the last couple of days - the plateaus really cheese me off - as I stick to the diet and go to the gym ... and then with no warning whatsoever I will drop 400g. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment