Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dukan Diet - Day Two - sore and hungry!

It's only half way through Day Two - I have just had my small piece of grilled chicken for lunch AND IT WASN'T ENOUGH! Hungry. Do I go back to work fridge and knock off one of my fat free yoghurts (with bran added) now .... or do I wait until afternoon tea? Hard to concentrate with internal rumblings. To top it off I am SORE from the walk ... although I only notice when I get up from my desk ....

On the upside of the Dukan Diet - experiencing no wind from the nether regions (not that women get wind, but if they did I would seriously blame the consumption of carbs).

I find myself fantasising about ... wholemeal bread, vegemite sandwich, potato chips. How much damage would a single M & M do?

Thinking ahead to dinner - really want a fresh salmon steak to grill cajun style tonight. Need to check with Fishbone (fabulous fish & chip shop with great range of fresh seafood) to see if they have salmon in today. Snapper for John (salmon a bit strong in taste for the big guy).

Lunch over - back to work - this magazine is not going to write itself!

5 comments:

  1. You're not eating enough! Seriously. I know if feels counterintuitive, but it's true. A small bit of grilled chicken won't sustain you through a busy day. So have some more. Have as much as you like. :) Protein fills you up, so your body won't let you go crazy.

    I've been doing Dukan for a month and and it really works - but there is no reason why you should ever feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that - I under calculated when I packed lunch and frankly there is nowhere nearby to get some 'healthy' protein that hasn't been cooked in oil etc. Just had my yoghurt, however, and feel OK. early dinner!
    I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mum!
    Hang in ther! You're doing an awesome job... but like anette said their is no point in starving yoruself. Hope you packed a big lunch today!
    Love you and proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you guys are usually uр tοo. Thiѕ sort of clevег worκ anԁ coverage!
    Κeeр up the teгrific ωorks guys I’ve adԁeԁ you guys to blоgroll.


    Fеel free tο ѵіsіt my homepage
    ... core training exercises

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whеn I origіnally left a comment I seеm to
    haνe clicκeԁ the -Notify me when new cοmmеnts are aԁdеd- chесkbox and
    now each timе a comment is addeԁ I recieve four emаils with the exact samе comment.
    Іs there a means you can removе me from that sеrνice?
    Thank you!

    Take a look at my hоmepage oгganic products revіеws
    ()

    ReplyDelete