Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dukan Diet - Day 10 - GAINED 200g - blaming rain!

Torrential rain overnight and this morning - so no early morning walk. Imagine my horror when I jumped on the scales to find I GAINED 200g (.2kg) overnight - so now only 128 days and 17.6kg to go! Bugger!

Had a good day, Dukan Diet wise - especially breakfast and lunch. May have blown it a little at dinner. Had John cook me a 250g eye fillet on the BBQ (very lean) and had green beans and zuccini (steamed) and the smallest amount of sweet potato (carbs?). While the BBQ was hot I had John cook up some rissoles (all lean beef mince) for lunch today .... and while I was cleaning up after dinner I ATE ONE. Wasn't hungry. Certainly wasn't necessary. It was just THERE ...

Had a yoghurt with bran and two rissoles for breakfast with a cup of black tea. Feel full. The bran worked (yay!).

I need a rainy day solution for my exercise, so joining a gym is looking like a really good idea.

However - oddly enough, despite the slight gain - I FEEL thinner today! Could it be a state of mind? Or am I just wearing pants that have a looser fit?

2 comments:

  1. I say forget to scales! It's definitely soemthing if you feel thinner!! Trust your instinct. At least you know where you went wrong, and can therefore avoid the saem mistakes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete